We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel recommendation

wales
Level Contributor
107 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel recommendation

Hi

Could anyone recommend a good hotel anywhere on Kos which has a good pool(s), with enough sun loungers available without having to get up too early to reserve a bed! We will be staying in July.

Thanks

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,157 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel recommendation

the bahamas in kos town is a exellent small and friendly family run hotel stayed their six times just a few minutes walk to the centre and beach but out of the noise of the city plenty of beds around the good sized pool check it out on trip advisor you wont be dissapointed

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
150 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel recommendation

What is a "good* Hotel for you? Would be helpful if you could describe a little bit more what kind of standart you are used to or looking for.

wales
Level Contributor
107 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel recommendation

Thanks keithpaulakos

Will have a look at the bahamas

wales
Level Contributor
107 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel recommendation

Heise69

We are a family of 4 (children 17, 10). We are looking for a good quality AI hotel 4-5* with evening entertainment. We will be going on various day trips so will need to be picked up within walking distance of hotel, and perhaps on a bus route as we will not be hiring a car.

Thanks

gp2

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel recommendation

I stayed in the Ramira Beach hotel in 2009 and am going back next month as I liked it so much. It is in Psalidi just outside kos town and there is a bus stop just outside or can walk in to town in about 20 mins. It was an excellent all inclusive though may be a little quiet for the children but i think there would be more going on as you get nearer to high season and it is very close to the town It's part of the Mitsis chain - all of which get good reviews on here and they have other hotels on kos that may be a bit more lively.

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
150 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hotel recommendation

It's hard to find a decent Ai Hotel in Kos as most good Hotels only offer fullboard. I've never been to Oceanis but i heard good things since it's been taken over by the Blue Lagoon Group. Only downside would be the beach as it is more stone than sand. I've been to Gaia Palace in Masthiari. It has 3 Pools and it was never a problem to get one of the comfy lounger. However it's a 5 minute walk to the beach and there is nothing really near the hotel except for the Hotels nearby. You can also use the facilities of the sister hotel Gaia Royal. I believe there's a bit more going on in the evening.

West Yorkshire
Level Contributor
214 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hotel recommendation

I can recomend the Pelogos, you can have self catering up to full board, excellent rooms, pools and the entertainment is second to none at quiz time, as the English always win the quiz. The bar staff are brill and always up for a laugh.

8. Re: Hotel recommendation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 12:42
Get answers to your questions about Kos
Recent Conversations