We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

First time in kos

Stirling, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
First time in kos

Iam going to kos for the first time with my girlfriend in August and will be staying at the nikos ii apartments. Was wondering if it's a suitable destination for a young couple? And any info on the nikos ii would be nice as the reviews are mixed.

Kent
Level Contributor
2,287 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: First time in kos

I do not know the apartments but have found the link below in the hotel section of Tripadvisor which may give you a bit more information. I have only been to Kardamena during the day when it was quite quiet but it does liven up in the evening with plenty of tavernas and bars for a young couple to enjoy. The beach is lovely and sandy and you can get bus to Kos Town if you want a change.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g659630-d1163…

Hope this helps.

2. Re: First time in kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Kos