We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Michelangelo/Psalidi Area

Shrewsbury...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Michelangelo/Psalidi Area

Im looking at booking from one of a few places for april 22-26 (7 days) ive eben to kos town many years ago high seaosn, but how closed down is the island around this time, what weather can be expected.. thanks for this and any futher info, my thanks in advance amy

Shrewsbury...
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Michelangelo/Psalidi Area

bump any feedback greatly appreciated amy

Ilford, United...
Level Contributor
400 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Michelangelo/Psalidi Area

From the title of your post, I'm not sure if you are asking about the accommodation or the area or from the content of your message, the weather?

I've not been to Kos this early in the year but I do use the following website as a guide to the weather I could expect in an area …weather.com/weather/today-Kos-GRXX0038:1:GR, have alook around there. The link won't work properly on my iPad but if I recall correctly, if you look in the "monthly" section then in the "almanac" tab you can see the average temps over the course of a year.

One thing I do know, having been "off season" in October before, is it'll be a bit warmer than UK but the weather is still changeable, I don't think you get the guaranteed hot, sunny days until late Jun until Sept.

3. Re: Michelangelo/Psalidi Area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 04:15
Get answers to your questions about Kos