We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to Kos from Crete

sydney, australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Getting to Kos from Crete

I will be leaving Crete on the 25th July and heading over to Kos, just wanted to know whats the quickest way on getting there?

I have found flights which take me to Athens than Kos just wondering if their was any ferries which travel between the two islands.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to Kos from Crete

No, there are no ferries to Kos. There is a ferry running two days a week from Heraklion and Sitia to Rhodes where you can change.

…anek.gr/anek_prod/…Brochures_300_en.pdf

www.gtp.gr

www.openseas.gr

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,459 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to Kos from Crete

Fly from Heraklion/Sitia to Rhodes, both I think are daily, Olympic/Aegean/Skyexpress/Minoan and then there are about 4 daily ferries Rhodes to Kos. Ferry Crete > Rhodes two times a week Wed, Sat from same places on Crete.

sydney, australia
Level Contributor
39 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to Kos from Crete

thank you.

kos
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
715 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Getting to Kos from Crete

at the moment you have sky express flying directly heraklion to kos

look at google for their site i think it s around 100 euro for teh hour long flight mind u their planes are small propelled planes so if you re claustrophobic bear that in mind

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
21,761 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Getting to Kos from Crete

http://www.skyexpress.gr/en-us/home.aspx

6. Re: Getting to Kos from Crete

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2014, 06:16