We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One week in Kos

Poznan, Poland
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
One week in Kos

We are going as a family to Kos for the first time. We want to have some relax, but also we would like to have some trips (at least 3). What is your recommendation ? I was thinking about hiring a ferry and go to Nisyros, is it worth ? What's more to see there, maybe going to Turkey, but where ? Are there any children attractions on Kos ? Please help. I will be much obliged.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
184 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: One week in Kos

Hi there, i would definitely recommend the Nisyros trip! I don't know about Turkey as i have never done that trip...Maybe someone else can help with that one? There is a waterpark between Tigaki and Matichari which would be a great day out that i would recommend! We go to Kos every year and most years have visited the waterpark. There are smaller slides for the kids and bigger ones for the grown ups plus a lazy river and a few animals too! Always a great day out! Zia is quite a nice place to visit too! You can get a trip up at night and watch the sunset over the mountain into the sea and i think they have a Greek night in one of the restaurants too! Hope you have a great holiday! :)

Poznan, Poland
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: One week in Kos

Thanks for Your help. We really appreciate this. :)

Berkhamsted, United...
Level Contributor
388 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: One week in Kos

Agree with Ginny about Nissyros (volcano and lovely greek port) and the water park but there are also ferries from Mastihari to Kalymnos daily - another island trip? Or there's the day 3-island trip from Kos Town.

Ludlow, United...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: One week in Kos

three island cruise or maybe you visit patmos very nice island but whilst on kos island visit the cool dude in Zia village Taverna he as air con and a game boy in the john but the food is seriously good cooked by the good lady of the family have a good vacation on kos island

5. Re: One week in Kos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Kos