We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ladies help

Level Contributor
508 posts
40 reviews
Save Topic
ladies help

Hi need some advice. Are kos pavements/roads smooth or uneven? I have been to other places like turkey and found it impossible to wear heels. Anyone where them in kos? Also hair straighteners? Do they work or is the voltage too different?

Unrelated question.... Can non guest use facilities in other hotels? Such as they're resturants and bars?

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ladies help

Ive never worn heels , but the pavements seemed in good order , I didnt have a problem in my flip flops .

Level Contributor
508 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ladies help

Thanks Matt didn't mean to be sexist just thought women would have best experience. Think ill take a pair....or two....or three!

Pontefract, United...
Destination Expert
for Kos
Level Contributor
1,189 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ladies help

My wife always wears them around Kos town but some of the pavements are crap with trees over growing in the middle of them so all the cobbled pavement around them has risen up and on the other side is the cycle path very smooth but a very good chance of getting tangled with cycles and the straighteners work fine best thing to do is buy a four gang extension from pound shop and put the plug into a travel two pin plug then you don't have to put a travel plug on the end and you have four sockets to use also you have no problem using different hotels

Edited: 03 September 2013, 12:00
Mentioned in this post
Kos Town
Kos Town
Kos, Greece
manchester
Level Contributor
217 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ladies help

Hi, agree with above about pavements. Stick to flats myself... Straighteners work fine. If yours are GHDs you don't need to use a adapter plug. The 3 pin plug can be opened up and removed to reveal a 2 pin plug. Magic!

Jan

5. Re: ladies help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2014, 06:21