We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in april/may 2014.

Riga, Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
weather in april/may 2014.

hello!

as I'm off to Kos island this saturday,I'm wondering what's the weather like now?warm?windy?is someone there now?would be nice to hear from someone about real weather,not only checking wunderground.com for a weather in Kos.

thanks in advance :)

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

Hi

I cannot comment on the weather now, but I have stayed in kos in early May a few times.

It is always breezy, I'm not talking hurricane, just a warm breeze, it can whip your hair out of place, but nothing bad!!! Heat wise, like the season it is just warming up, last year and the year before it was about 25 degrees on a good day, can get cloudy, can have a little shower. Nights are cooler, but as each day passes it gets a little warmer.

The weather is what it is, I pay no attention to weather forecasts, just look out of the window, and you will know.

Enjoy kos, it is fabulous, we are back in 8 weeks......

Riga, Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

I'm a first timer to Kos,so I'm really looking forward for it :)

thanks for a advise :)

hopefully weather will be excellent and I will love it :)

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

You will have a wonderful time it is an island of great beauty, diversity, history and warm people.

We first visited with our little ones 22 years ago, and here we are, still fascinated and enjoying holidays.

Be adventurous, don't follow the touristy routes, do things at random, look for the little tavernas that are off the beaten track, they look nothing, but are just amazing. Hire a cycle and discover hidden coves.

Have a wonderful first time..it won't be your last.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
11 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

Hello :) will you please let us know what the weather was when you back, as i am going to Kos 18th of May..would be nice to know what to expect :)

Have a great time.

Level Contributor
13 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

I am also going on Saturday the weather doesn't look great on forecasts but they keep changing everyday will pray for the sun!!!!

Riga, Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

thanks for a advice's :)

hopefully I will love it :)

and hoping that weather will be better,than forecasts are showing :)

and Egle P-yes-I will let you know,what the weather like when I'm back from holidays :)

Falmouth, United...
Level Contributor
220 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

I am going tomorrow so will let you all know.

lancashire
Level Contributor
2,760 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

Have a wonderful time.

Riga, Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

ooo,that would be really nice from you, have a nice holidays!

Riga, Riga, Latvia
Level Contributor
28 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: weather in april/may 2014.

notforturning - have a good time and can you please let us all know about weather in Kos...and also-are you catching a taxi/using a transfer/or going by bus from airport to your resort? if going by bus,was it easy to catch it and where in airport i can find it?

thanks in a advance!

Get answers to your questions about Kos
Recent Conversations