We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Hi I am going to Kos on Wednesday and the weather online looks awful. Has anyone been there recently? I am unsure wether it rains all day or just sporadically. The temperature also seems to be on the cool side maxing 24 degrees some days! looking for some reassurance :)

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

I'm flying out tomorrow and also have the same worries that you do after checking bbc weather for the last week :(

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,057 posts
241 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Youve booked , you cant control the weather , really not worth worrying about .

Have a great holiday .

Sale, United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Crete
Level Contributor
10,921 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Thursday looks like there may be a storm, but it settles down after that, and I'm sure by weekend it will be back to normal:

www.meteo.gr/meteoplus/cf-En.cfm?city_id=18

If there is a storm, quite often it blows through then an hour later everything is dry and back to normal. Don't know where you're staying, but a day out in Kos Town could be a good plan on an iffy day.

Edited: 03 June 2014, 08:31
nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
205 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

Hi.

It's been very cloudy but 25c at the moment. Had some spits of rain. A strong storm is forecast for tonight and tomorrow and the sunbed guys have tied the brollies up. After tomorrow though they have said the weather should be good. Fingers crossed for u. It hasn't been cold at night but the locals have their jumpers on!

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply, you have reassured me now!

Level Contributor
3 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Weather

Thank you Steve that weather link you posted has been very helpful!

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Weather

We flew in last night and there has only been a couple of hours of sunshine today. Rest of the day has been overcast with light rain showers. Much the same for the rest of the week according to bbc news :(

8. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Kos
Recent Conversations