We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport info

Norwich
Level Contributor
200 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Airport info

Hi

I'm landing at the airport at 21:35 on Saturday 6th September (on a Ryanair flight from London Stansted). Should the airport be fairly quiet this time of night or is this a busy time for arrivals? I'm trying to work out how long it will take for us to clear customs/baggage reclaim and whether there will be long queues at the taxi rank?

Any timing advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport info

Hi

This time of year its busy but I have always found them to be quick getting cases. In July on a Saturday night there was an hours wait for taxis, but usually it is organised. Dont worry about it. September might be a bit easier and quicker.

merseyside
Destination Expert
for Kalymnos
Level Contributor
1,515 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport info

Or you could book a taxi, which will cost a bit more.

London, United...
Level Contributor
2,066 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport info

UK Airports could learn a lot from the speed of exit through Kos airport, from landing the plane through passport, customs and baggage reclaim we've found you're generally out by the taxi's in 10 -15 mins. To be fair it's more down to the limited runway capacity and thus it's a quiet airport.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
2,103 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport info

They are extremely quick on arriving , I have been through in ten minutes and onto to the transfer .

Norwich
Level Contributor
200 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport info

Thanks guys - sounds like it should be a breeze when arriving, which is good!

6. Re: Airport info

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2015, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Kos
Recent Conversations