We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What Best In Leros?

Greece
8 posts
Save Topic
What Best In Leros?

Will be going to Leros pretty soon. Would really like to know.. Where is the best place to hang out,food, beach and a quite place to chill out.

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: What Best In Leros?

My favourite beach is Dioliskaria, just outside Alinda. Just follow the road to the end. Plenty of good tavernas, and any number of quiet places to hang out. Where will you be staying?

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
907 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What Best In Leros?

Well, how long is a piece of string.

It depends on your age, mental and chronological!

I love Xerokampos, in the south and Taverna Aloni on the beach.

You can walk to the abandoned barracks and see the wonderful wall paintings by Italian and German soldiers.

At Pandeli, eat at Psaropoula or Frango's Taverna - both on the beach.

If you want a bit of action, Agia Marina for small nightclubs and lots of people watching.

Taxi up to the castle and view across the whole island, then walk down the steps in time for an ouzo and meze in Platanos.

Go to Lakki and see the Italian architecture that is being renovated.

I'm sure there's more.

I'll think about it.

3. Re: What Best In Leros?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2009, 06:26
Get answers to your questions about Leros