We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

patmos studio in june

england
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
patmos studio in june

we are returning to patmos in june for a week after 30 years. We are looking for a QUIET hotel/studio/room with a beautiful VIEW. Can be anywhere on the island. Must be about 30 to 50 euros a night . Any ideas thanks

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
264 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: patmos studio in june

You might like to take a look at these studios :

http://www.apolafsis.gr/

It's my personal favourite.

Excellent view!!

Good luck!

Washingon DC area
Level Contributor
1,833 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: patmos studio in june

A few years ago, I spent about a week at the Hotel Hellinis. Very nice property with an incredible view of Skala and Chora. It's about a 10 minute walk into town. If I return, I'll definitely stay there again.

www.travel-to-patmos.com/member.php?id=7

Ottawa
Level Contributor
2,380 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: patmos studio in june

I second greekbrit's suggestion. We stayed at Apolafsis studios and loved the views. We spent many hours on the balcony and were lucky enough to be there for a full moon - incredible! Grikos village is lovely.

Karen

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,749 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: patmos studio in june

At that time of year you can just arrive and find something on the spot certainly within your price range. Skala the port has hills around so finding somewhere there with a view should be easy enough.

There is a crowd of ladies on arrival with photos of studios/rooms etc. Looking may well prove fruitful. I have had a number of quite good places that way, always at a reasonable price.

I first went to Patmos some 25 years ago, the original rooms for rent place I stayed in was a restaurant the last time I went there.

Edited: 22 January 2011, 05:35
england
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: patmos studio in june

thanks for the replies - they have been a great help

6. Re: patmos studio in june

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 January 2012, 10:27
Get answers to your questions about Patmos