We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry to Symi

Liverpool
Level Contributor
25 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry to Symi

Are the timetables out for the ferry to Symi from Rhodes. I email the ferry company 10 days ago still waiting a reply. Staying on Symi 14 June 2008 for three days. Do I need to book or just turn up on the day ?

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
12,578 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry to Symi

I have the following Rhodes to Symi (ANES):

Aegli hydrofoil 09:00,14:30,18:00

Symi FB 09:00 (1hr stop Panormittis)

Daresay it will be much the same this year. Just buy tickets on Rhodes the day before or on the day.

Ipswich, United...
Level Contributor
1,032 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferry to Symi

I always went from Skala Kamiros/Kamiros Skala around midday or maybe 2pm. It is the Symi islanders shopping boat, so I was told. I couldn't find any schedules on the net. It said on GTP (greektravelpages) that schedules will be posted as soon as they are known - so not much help there. Openseas gave me no info neither. But there are plenty of ferries in season it's just lack of info now.Go with retiredhippy's info, he is very well travelled around these islands.

3. Re: Ferry to Symi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 09:19