We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cyprus

massachusetts
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
cyprus

as part of a cruise i am taking a trip to Limossol and Cyprus is on the itenerary .there is a four hour caravan tour over rugged terrain etc offered as one of the tour options. I am interested to know if this would be worthwhile or is there another tour that would be more interesting .We will only be there for a day..

Delphi,Greece
Destination Expert
for Delphi
Level Contributor
6,019 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cyprus

I don't understand your question. Limassol is in Cyprus and by the way, that's the Rhodes forum. Rhodes is in Greece.

massachusetts
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: cyprus

I know i was in the rhodes forum and just wrote the question.. My query is should I take the 4 wheel caravan tour in Cyprus or is there another more interesting tour that someone may have done .this is my fist cruise experience and there is not a lot of time to tour the differnet ports and I want to make sure I get the best use of the day there.the tour i am looking at is mountain and vilages of cyprus by 4wheel drive ..

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cyprus

Hi there

You'll still have to repost in the Cyprus forum wherte there may well be someone who can help you. Why knowingly post for Cyprus in the Rhodes forum??

Hampshire, United...
Level Contributor
762 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cyprus

The Jeep Safaris in Limassol are a great way to see part of this beautiful island. Have a wonderful trip both in the Greek visits and in Cyprus.

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
80 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: cyprus

Well that's cleared that up! LOL

massachusetts
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: cyprus

thanks so much. I am sorry about the misunderstanding Limossol being in Cyprus I just wasn't focusing when I wrote the question.. I will do the caravan ..

7. Re: cyprus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2009, 04:34