We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Amazing weather today

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,493 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Amazing weather today

This morning while we were out in our village it rained heavily. We had lunch in our courtyard @ 13.30 & put a thermometer on the table. Not the best way to measure temps. I know but it was 30C in sunlight.

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,348 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Amazing weather today

Hi there typebop, brilliant sunshine here also, temperature just above freezing. I don't think i will be lunching on my patio though!

Let's hope the weather stays good for you on Rhodes. Can't wait to be back end of May.

Keep enjoying the good weather.

cumbria
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Amazing weather today

Hi typebob...

You are so lucky!!!!

I have just popped out and it showing as minus 3 on the car!!! but I bet you miss scraping all the ice of your windscreen!!!

Athens, Greece
Destination Expert
for Peloponnese, Athens
Level Contributor
9,035 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Amazing weather today

Make the most of it this year, it's our 4th winter in Greece & no two have been alike. This one is exceptional so far though, apparently the warmest New Year for 100 years!

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Amazing weather today

The thought of having lunch outside in January is just stunning. I've just seen the weather forecast for the week on Country File, and it's basically snow, frost, snow, frost, snow and some fog.

tbebop, did your move go OK?

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,493 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Amazing weather today

ILG. thank you. Yes the move to Kalithies went ok. A small problem with OTE meant we had no phone / internet for 4 days. Its so much better being in the village. In Faliraki unless we went out, we didnt see anyone because our apartment didnt face the street. At our house in Kalithies we have people stopping for chats all the time. We saw in 2010 @ a street party in the village. One drawback to Kalithies is there are 3 sweet / cake shops. Such a pity. !!!

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Amazing weather today

The utter swine, putting such temptation in your way! Pure filth. Glad it went well, and you're settled in your new home.

7. Re: Amazing weather today

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 July 2010, 06:17