We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Early spring

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
5,966 posts
103 reviews
Save Topic
Early spring

Its been fantastic weather here on Rhodes today. Sunny & 19C. Forecast for Thursday is 21C. Proper t shirt & shorts weather. Someone down in Lardos said it was 26C today but I dont know how or where he measured

Buckinghamshire
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Early spring

Oh lucky you, so envious.We had sunshine all day today after a very frosty start. At long last the crocus have opened their faces in sunny Buckinghamshire.

cumbria
Level Contributor
289 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Early spring

Wowww I am so envious!! this morning I have ben scraping the car again!!!

I have noticed that the snowdrops are out, but gosh its freezing cold round here, although yesterday we managed to get to 5 degrees!!

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,679 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Early spring

Here is for the comparison - in the part of Oslo where I live it was -15,4 degrees Celsius this morning:

http://tinyurl.com/ylm8nzo

Looking forward to my visit to Greece for the Easter celebrations !

:-)

Rhodes Town, Greece
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Early spring

26 in Lardos!! What is it with people in the south of the island always adding about 5degrees onto every temperature!! lol!

uk
Level Contributor
1,832 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Early spring

At least the sun's out here today, and the spring flowers are starting to appear. This has aparently been the coldest winter for 30 years (50 yeasrs for NI and Scotland) and I need to toast my bones in the sunshine.

Newmarket, United...
Destination Expert
for Antiparos
Level Contributor
6,981 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Early spring

No wonder you love Greece so much, Erik. Was that you who turned the speed sign upsidedown? ;o) LOL!

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
20,679 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Early spring

I guess the shovel car did it the last time around..... LOL.

;-)

Edited: 02 March 2010, 11:55
8. Re: Early spring

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 August 2010, 05:19