We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Hi does anyone know when I can expect to see October 2011 onwards flights up for sale from Gatwick with Easyjet?

Thanks Bridge

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Please ignore last post just noticed thet the whole of October is there now ...wasn't there last time I looked! May book for Rhodes Oct next year..the price os flights is a lot lower.. can anyone think of any negatives for holidaying in October?

Thanks Bridge

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
340 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Hi Bridge

Negatives?? - none really. The weather should still be good, sea very warm , everything still open but way fewer visitors. I suppose that if it's right at the end of October, there's always a chance of a less-than-perfect day but then again, you could just as easily get one of those anytime throughout the summer.

We've visted Rhodes, Crete and Kos at this time of the year and always been fortunate enough to have great weather.

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,960 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Thanks again for your [post GB, I may think about October next year then...

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Hey

It appears Easyjet have an October flight sale which includes flights from both Liverpool and Gatwick to Rhodes. Some good deals still available. The following link has a built in link to the EJ website.

http://rhodesairport.blogspot.com/

Mart

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Hey

The last link also highlights the increase of international visitors in August in comparison to 2010. It suggests that 2012 may be a good year, provided its not the 'all inclusive' international hotel chains that benefit instead of local businesses.

Mart

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Hi Bridge,

Not looked at the EJ site as not long booked for May 2012. Your initial post says October 2011 but you then say you're looking at October 2012. Are those flights being advertised already? Only asking as I'm thinking of doing 2 visits next year.

Cheers

Dave

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,390 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Hey

Dave, I checked 2 days ago and only flights until June 2012 have been released on EJ UK to Rhodes flights.

Mart

Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,634 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Hi Mart,

That's what I thought as well. That's why I asked as Bridge is looking at October 2012?

Cheers

Dave

Birmingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Rhodes
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

According to the Athens News, the low cost flights such as Easyjet, are one of the reasons why Rhodes has had a better 2011 season with increased visitor numbers:

http://www.athensnews.gr/portal/11/47288

Birmingham, United...
Destination Expert
for Rhodes
Level Contributor
1,912 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: October 2011 onwards Easyjet flights?

Easyjet Summer 2012 flights have now been released!