We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire prices

doncaster
Level Contributor
445 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
car hire prices

hi again,what be the norm to pay for 3 days carhire were staying at the kalithea horizon ist week in june.thx paul

Swansea
Level Contributor
1,992 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire prices

I have just managed to get car hire for 10 days from airport & back to airport

give them a try i found them very reasonable..

galaxycar@internet.gr, I got a great deal from them...

Northumberland UK
Level Contributor
35 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire prices

I agree with the previous poster, give Tharrenos at Galaxy an email we've used them for the last 3 years. The cars are always excellent as is the service. We normally pay around €135 for a week in May/June and around €170 in mid August.

I would peronally avoid 'Colossus' we used them in 2007 they turned up 6hrs late and our 4x4 turned out to be a 4x2 - we didn't find out until we got stuck on Prasonisi beach :(

Edited: 26 January 2011, 19:15
3. Re: car hire prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 January 2012, 07:16