We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"Exchange Rates in Rhodes?"

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
"Exchange Rates in Rhodes?"

Hello everyone. With the exchange rate for Euros so poor I was wondering if anyone in Rhodes or has been recently is aware of the exchange rates at any of the shops there?

I was abroad in February and the exchange was 9 cents to the pound better.. A bit of a saving than buying in the UK..

Thanks in anticipation..

Rob

doncaster
Level Contributor
434 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: "Exchange Rates in Rhodes?"

best i saw was 1.05 to the pound(tuesday) paul.surprisingley try a thomson or tom cook shop before you go,i got 1.13 10 days ago paul

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,267 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: "Exchange Rates in Rhodes?"

You will probably get a better rate if you use your debit card in an ATM....

Edinburgh, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: "Exchange Rates in Rhodes?"

Thanks for replying guys. Terrible rates so think I'll just buy half here and use the ATM or shops there as well.

4. Re: "Exchange Rates in Rhodes?"

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 00:19