We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Rhodes Town

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel in Rhodes Town

Can any one suggest a budget hotel in Rhodes town we only want to stay one evening,as we are based in Lindos, Last year i'm sure the bus did not run very late back into Lindos if anybody does know what time i would appreciate it. Thanks for any suggestions!

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,396 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Rhodes Town

Just have a look on Trivago Jackie and see who's offering the best rates. I like the Alexia but only as it holds good memories for me and is handy for Colorado Club. It's clean, if you don't mind tired and a bit scruffy but can be a noisy spot if you're not in Rhodes for the clubs.

Also pretty central but better standard and a bit quieter are Ambassador, Als and Parthenon. If you do look at the comparison sites don't be tempted by Panorama or Lomeniz, both come up frequently as cheaper options and they're actually decent hotels but a taxi ride from the centre.

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,275 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Rhodes Town

Not all hotels will accept one night bookings but this one will www.lydiahotel.com I stay there for a fortnight each May and although not a budget hotel, their rates are very reasonable, it is excellent value and the hotel is very well situated in a quiet street about five minutes walk from the harbour and the old town.

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
418 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Rhodes Town

thanks for your ideas so far!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Rhodes Town

Hey jackieb:-) Don't know if you're interested in staying in the Old Town, but if so, you may want to consider www.spothotelrhodes.gr/ Don't know if Lee, the owner there, takes res for only a night..but you can always check;-) Great property..great locale;-) Happy planning..and ENjOY!

5. Re: Hotel in Rhodes Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2013, 10:19