We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car hire

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Car hire

Hi, we are staying in Kremasti for 2wks at the end of July and we would like to hire a car from Mon-Fri of the 1st wk. Can you recommend any good car hire places that will deliver to our hotel, Maritime Apts. I have been in touch with Rodos car hire but I thought they were a little expensive, 38euros per day, or is this reasonable? We only need the most basic car in the fleet.

Thanks

Roy

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,300 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car hire

You might have some difficulty. You look far too young to drive! :-) :-)! Have a great holiday. Rhodes is one of my favourite destinations.

Bob

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Car hire

Hi, try http://koscarhire.com/car-rentals-rhodes.html they do car hire in Rhodes and their prices look OK!

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car hire

38€ for 1 day at the end of july is not too bad a price

7 days hire should be slightly cheaper

you joined TA in May 2011

Why is this your first post , recommending a company based on Kos ?

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car hire

Cheers Trev, I looked at the above site and they have offices all over Rhodes, inc. Kremasti. I think I may use Rodos car hire afterall as they don't charges any extra excesses and have a 2nd driver free of charge too

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
160 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car hire

Just booked one from George cars, 4 days 113Euros, bargain!

Manchester, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Car hire

Trevor M,

yes I did join in 2011, but I am not a one for normally posting I have been on one forum since 2006 and only posted 5 times. I only post if I have something to say, not just to post for the sake of posting.

I have been to Kos many times, all I was doing was sharing my experience with that company.

Does that answer your question?

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Car hire

I used an internet company called www.rentalhound.co.uk I think it is getting a revamp at the minute but it was very cheap! Full insurance too. Have a look.

Afandou, Greece
Level Contributor
6,833 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Car hire

It must be getting a revamp or something. Not possible to do a search to get a quote

Manchester, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Car hire

Yeah I think it is, it looked different from that but the booking engine should be the same. It's worth a look.

10. Re: Car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Rhodes
Recent Conversations