We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferry from Rhodes to Kastellorizo

Coogee, Australia
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Ferry from Rhodes to Kastellorizo

I am trying to plan our trip to Greece for May 2014 and I'm having trouble finding ferry schedules for the trip from Rhodes to Kastellorizo. I realise it is too early for next years schedules but need to find out how long I will be in Rhodes before I book accommodation on Kastellorizo. We were originally arriving via Kas but decided to switch our itinerary around. I know that Olympic Airlines fly onto the island, but I wish to sail in if possible as I wish to see the island as my late father would have when he lived there. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Warsaw, Poland
Level Contributor
3,483 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferry from Rhodes to Kastellorizo

The Blue Star ferry from Rhodes to Kastellorizo runs only 2 times per week and the day in May 2014 may not be the same as this year. There is also a Dodekanisos catamaran once a week but I'm not sure when it usually starts the Kastllorizo runs in spring. The day may also change. Ferry timetables for May 2014 should come out around March/April.

www.gtp.gr

www.openseas.gr

2. Re: Ferry from Rhodes to Kastellorizo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2014, 06:22