We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

5 star luxury family resort on the island?

london
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
5 star luxury family resort on the island?

I hope someone can help, we are looking into Rhodes for next August, bound by school holidays so will be paying premium rates! :(

We like Sheraton, Amathus etc but eye watering expensive.

Would like non plastic sun loungers, family suite i.e 2 rooms kids can sleep on pull out in living room (age 5 & 8), little bit of luxury, kids club and entertainment...

Full board option or all inclusive.

Lots of 5 star resorts around but not really 5 star if you know what I mean, so what is the best out there? Would really appreciate any advise, recommendations and suggestions.

See there are so many different areas in Rhodes so hard to search! Hubby proposed in Rhodes 10 years ago next year, would be nice to go back!

Thank you so much in advance

doncaster
Level Contributor
437 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 5 star luxury family resort on the island?

hi,weve stayed at the amathus 3 times now,really enjoyed it,but last time we decidedthe rooms really needed an update.since the last time we went it now offers all inclusive and im not sure iff the standard of food,service etc. would be as good.the last time we went to rhodes we stayed at the kalithea horizon,only bookable through thomson,a very good all inc.however we have booked for next yeat at the rodos paladium,we got an absolute bargain as we were offered a suite for the sme price as a double room that took 3 iff youve got plenty of money check out the elite suites at the amathus,now that is luxury,happy hols paul

wales
Level Contributor
551 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 5 star luxury family resort on the island?

Hi

We go on Saturday to the Electra palace in ialyassos. Rated as 5* ? We have booked a junior suite but there are family suites also. First time to rhodes so really going on reviews and the location. Their website shows the different rooms available and the sizes!!

Hth

S S W

london
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 5 star luxury family resort on the island?

Hi thank you for your replies, Paul, if we win the lotto the Elite Suites at Amathus does look amazing! I couldn't get online quotes for Rodos but will email them, sounds like you got a great deal, hotel looks lovely. thanks again.

S S W, Please let me know what the Electra Palace is like? Looks lovely, have a great holiday!

Thanks

wales
Level Contributor
551 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 5 star luxury family resort on the island?

Hi

Thanks, will do.

S S W

5. Re: 5 star luxury family resort on the island?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 05:16