We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How expensive is Rhodes

Doha, Qatar
5 posts
Save Topic
How expensive is Rhodes

Hi all, we due to travel to Rhodes in June 2014 and I'm trying to ascertain how expensive it is and how much spending money I should take? Please assist with average price of lunch/dinner etc? We staying in the Pefkos area

Mentioned in this post
Rhodes Town
Rhodes Town
Rhodes, Greece
Pefkos
Pefkos
Rhodes, Greece
Semington, United...
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
2,826 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How expensive is Rhodes

Hi.

It's difficult to advise on how much you need as it depends on what and where you want to eat and drink. I stay at Pefkos and in most of the bars a large beer is 3/3.5€, wine 3.5/4€, spirit with mixer 5€ and cocktails 6/7€. You can get a lunchtime snack for between 4/6€ and a 2 course dinner for 15/20€. You can get cheaper in some places or a lot more expensive. If there are2 of you allow about 100€ a day.

Hope this helps a bit.

Cheers

Dave

Mentioned in this post
Pefkos
Pefkos
Rhodes, Greece
Jarrow
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How expensive is Rhodes

Personally I don't thinks its any more expensive than in the UK ( I know you're from Qatar), it's as cheap or as expensive as you want it to be.

Dave has covered most things and I think he is bang on with 100€ a day for two, we take approx 125€ a day for us both and that covers everything, trips, taxi's, gifts for friends & family, handbags, slippers for the wife etc.

You can spend 100€ in one day, but you might only spend 50€ the next day, it depends on what and where you want to eat/drink/visit etc...

3. Re: How expensive is Rhodes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 06:16