We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

Hey

BA will run a twice weekly service (Wed/Sat) from LGW to Rhodes starting the end of April 2015. Decent flight times. (Source EL FaceBook)

M

Derby, UK
Destination Expert
for Lindos
Level Contributor
7,492 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

Weird though isn't it, they used to fly to Rhodes, years ago but stopped and Easyjet took over the route. Oh well, the more airlines, the more competition... I'm all for that!

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

Hey

BA have already released some flights from 29 April to mid May 15. Circa £89 to £109 one way. Probably wont price match EJ upon release but definitely one to watch as competition increases. They seem competitive versus the likes of TC n Thomson in terms of early 2015 prices.

M

Brighton
Level Contributor
1,906 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

a friend of mine tried to do a block booking for a charity with EJ to Athens....got a much better deal with BA and all extras included

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

Hey

Thats the advantage of BA, you get all the trimmings in the overall price and its BA!!! I still suspect EJ prices from LGW to Rhodes for 2015 when released towards the end of this year, will be cheaper in comparison to BA. Its then a case of weighing up the add ons and making a choice. All good.

M

Edited: 26 May 2014, 09:06
England
Level Contributor
530 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

Sorry to bump, but will this be a Summer route only or an all year route? I am surprised by how few airlines do all year round to RHO, it has a large ex-pat community and lot's of holiday homes.

Wirral
Level Contributor
6,427 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

Hey

Summer season only. Its simply not cost effective for direct Winter flights

M

Level Contributor
94 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

I've booked with TC from Cardiff to Rhodes for next October for £85 incl 20 kilos 14.30 departure - happy days. No return flight yet!!

8. Re: British Airways London Gatwick to Rhodes 2015

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2015, 05:15