We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ixia to rhodes

sheffield
Level Contributor
122 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Ixia to rhodes

Is it possible to to walk from axis to Rhodes as I know its only 10 mins on bus according to forum so just wondered if there was a way of walking it like on the beach thanks any info would be great

Kelso
Level Contributor
1,325 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ixia to rhodes

Yes you can walk it. There is a great "promenade" along by the sea, although it is in need of a bit of attention in some places. It really depends whereabouts in Ixia you are, whether it would be manageable.

Bob

sheffield
Level Contributor
122 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ixia to rhodes

Hi Bob were staying at the solamar hotel which I now a bit worried about as I have just looked at some recent reviews I don't know if you know were this is its just that me and hubby like to have a walk and is there anything if we walk the opposite way any info would be great

Edited: 20 June 2014, 12:56
3. Re: Ixia to rhodes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2015, 06:17