We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
hertfordshire
4 posts
Save Topic
Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

Hi

I know that there have already been posts about these studios, but I just thought I'd try again - I am looking to book these studios and was just wondering if anyone had been there or knows anyone who has - what did you think of them? Would love some personal opinions!

Thanks

Alison

Parga, Greece
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

Hi again Alison,

There was a reply on bluesky's post of 28th Jan by a member named NOluck. If you go to that post and click on NOluck's name you'll be able to leave a message on his Trip Advisor messages - if NOluck is still using the site he'll pick it up.

Hope this helps

Bolton, UK
Level Contributor
2,123 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

Hi Alison,

Don't know if you are still looking. But if you are, we stayed there last August and will answer any questions, if we can.

Parga, Aleca...
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

Hi,

Sorry this is a little late for you, but i thought I'd respond in-case anyone else is thinking of staying at the Aleca studio apartments.

My friends and I stayed there the first week of October this year. I have been to Greece many times and always stay self catering. I am used to a basic apartment with a bed two rings of a hob and a bathroom with a shower, ( but no form of curtains around it). Sound familiar?

Well Aleca studio's blew me away. The apartment was spacious, beautifully decorated in contemporary colours. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you needed to stay home and cook for the night ... including a working oven and grill, coffee maker, pots, pans, dinner set, cups, mugs glasses. There was even a table to eat your meal from.

Everything about the appartment was far superior than I felt I had a right to expect.

I had to share the double bed with my friend. It was huge. A king size. (It actually seemed bigger, but i would not like to swear to it!). The single bed for the third person was actually a sofa that ran along one wall. Again it was large enough to accommodate my friend and seemed very comfortable, and as it was used as a large sofa if not required for a third person, it didn't go steeling any of the floor space.

There was lots of cupboard space. All three of use managed to unpack all of our holiday clothes. there was plenty of space for all our lotions and potions.... you know how many products just one girl has.

the appartment was cleaned regularly. bins emptied daily and we even returned from a hard days snorkeling to find a fresh rose from the lovely lady (who's name i can't remember now), who cleaned the apartment.

Now for the best bit...... we were on the third floor and had the most amazing view from our balcony. it was simply breathtaking. it took in the beautiful harbour. on the left was the little island with the typically white church and on the right high up on the cliff was the castle.

being one of those people that burn i spent most afternoons there soaking it all up. on a night it was all lite up. the harbour, the island, the church and the castle. i loved to sit out a night when everyone else was asleep enjoy the view. take in the unspoilt night sky and listen to the sound of the waves rolling into the harbour and the crickets singing the night song.

okay now i just want to go back.

enjoy.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Skopelos
Level Contributor
37,502 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

Welcome donna:) Great report! Now you've got me wanting to go too!! Enjoy!

lincolnshire
Level Contributor
1,243 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

Any one else been to these apartments please

Parga, Greece
Level Contributor
2,351 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

sidami,

Do a search on the Parga forum for Aleca Studios and you'll get quite a few hits.

stockport
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

I would like to try and book for next year - does anyone know who to book with??? can't find which agent does them??

Likewise the Achilleas Hotel in the town - can't find that either??

Help?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
555 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

At the moment the Aleca studios are featured in the Manos brochure for 2009 but reading the reviews on it someone has said that Aleca told them she would be with Cosmos next year. The Achilles is also in this years Manos brochure so I assume it will be in next years too.

Carlisle, United...
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

We are going back to stay there in 10 days time, already stayed there twice, little bit out but very good accomodation

Gloucestershire
Level Contributor
281 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Aleca studios/ apartments in Parga?

Hi Moomin, Ginpop

We stayed at the Aleca Studios in June of this year - you will see my review on Tripadvisor. Excellent apartments - highly recommended.

This year the apartments are with Manos/Thomas Cook and although they appear in the brochure for next year (2010)- they are no longer available with them.

If you want to book Aleca for 2010 then you need to book through Cosmos. If you go on their website they are already available to book. However, they are a little more pricey compared to what we paid this year.

Hope this helps.

Get answers to your questions about Parga