We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gammy Leg!

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
birmingham uk
Level Contributor
120 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Gammy Leg!

I really like the look of Parga and am hoping to visit next year. However, I am having some trouble with my leg at the moment and have no idea if it will get better or not (nor have the doctors!) So, my question is-Is Parga a realsitic option for me? Where should I stay? Ideally I want to be near to shops and bars but not too busy and as close to a beach as possible. Obviously a long or steep walk would be tricky for me.

Has anyone any suggestions about a suitable studio or apartment?

Many Thanks x

Spalding
Level Contributor
247 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Gammy Leg!

I am sure you will get lots of suggestions, but you really need to be around the seafront, near main beach area. As soon as you walk any distance away then you will start to experience gradientts, some of which can be quite steep. Some accomodations through travel companys are : Alfa Hotel, Rezi Hotel, Oasis Pension, Utopia, There are many others if you go direct. You will also need to be careful with some properties as the accomodation may be up steep flights of stairs. Theren is a lot of accomodation that is 10 - 15 mins walk from town and some of it can be difficult, so if you see anywhere you like the look of, ask on here and you will get an honest answer.

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
120 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Gammy Leg!

Thanks for that very quick response!

I have just spotted the Apostolis which looks like it might fit the bill-any views?

Thanks again

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
1,885 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Gammy Leg!

Hi bixter

A post similar to yours was posted earlier this year , it goes under the thread of simply "parga" it was posted on the 17th of January. Lots of links and advice including places to stay on the flat .

4. Re: Gammy Leg!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2013, 13:34
birmingham uk
Level Contributor
120 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Gammy Leg!

thank you so much-really helpful x

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
650 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Gammy Leg!

my wife has slight mobility problems but we stayed at the rezi hotel last september (2011) and had no problems,its located in a flat area 2 min walk to main beech,small cove 1 min away and 3 to 5 min easy stroll to main bars taverna's etc. hope this helps,i also put a review on rezi page

7. Re: Gammy Leg!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 12:18
Get answers to your questions about Parga