We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lambrini Studios

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bewdley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Lambrini Studios

Hi there. Has anyone visited the Lambrini Studios? I am struggling to find any info on these studios (other than on usual travel agency pages)...? it will be our first time to Parga in June, we'd rather have traditional and basic - but wondered if anyone has been there?

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
209 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi there, not stayed there myself, but was chatting to a lady on the coach a couple of years ago, when returnng to airport, who had been staying there, and she did recommend them, very clean and friendly.

You will love Parga, we had never been to the same place twice before, and have been all over Greece, and the islands, but now we return to Parga every year, it gets to you!

Abertridwr, United...
Level Contributor
411 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi,not stayed there but actually wandered down there just to try and have a look at which apartments they were as there didn't appear to be a sign anywhere stating the name of them,we then met a lady who was obviously staying there,and she told us that although basic they were very clean and comfortable,it was actually the last day of her holiday,and she said she would certainly return to Lambrini Studios the following year,so I hope this info is of some help to you.

liverpool
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lambrini Studios

hi

we stayed at Lambrini last year and loved it. Lambrini and her husband are lovely, they cannot do enough for you. We had a ground floor apt and it was cool enough to do without the aircon in mid June. Had a beautiful terrace to sit out and enjoy a glass or two although the bar closes around 6 ish. We even got the occasional drink or ice cream on the house.

I would definitely recommend them. I will call in to see Lambrini when i go to Parga in 4 weeks time as friends are staying there. We couldnt get in and are staying in Elena, hope these are as nice and friendly as everyone was at Lambrini.

Bewdley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lambrini Studios

Many thanks for that feedback, it sounds like our sort of place. We are looking forward to going out there this time next week, any recommendations on what to do, visit etc? we thought about mopeds for a day or two??

Parga, Greece
Destination Expert
for Parga
Level Contributor
758 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lambrini Studios

There's loads to see and do in the area. Yes a scooter is a great idea !

I've made a (not exhaustive) list of sights here. www.compurite.co.uk/babistaverna/sights.html

liverpool
Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi

We only went for 1 lazy week so didn't get out and about but this year we plan to go on a few boat trips and up to the Acheron river. There's lots of great tavernas in Parga but my favourite is Perivoli which happen to be closest to Lambrini and a small bar called the meeting place which is up an alley close to the anchor at the harbour. Hope u enjoy it.

Ipswich, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi thinking of going here in 2 weeks, have read all your reviews and sounds very nice, my only concern is it great for teenagers as have 3...is there other children holidaying there or is it more for couples ect.

Ipswich, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hi thinking of going here in 2 weeks, have read all your reviews and sounds very nice, my only concern is it great for teenagers as have 3...is there other children holidaying there or is it more for couples ect.

Bewdley, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lambrini Studios

Hmm - if your teenagers are happy in and out of the pool then yes....also the walk into the town is only about 10 mins...so they may be able to go on their own? everyhting is very safe and close by, a minimart, restaurant etc - failing that, your teens can nip round to the place next door , it's great and gets more people than at Lambrini (does good burgers I believe, and has a pool, music and BBQ on Fridays).

Lambrini is only a small place, but brilliant nonetheless, I'd say to stay here, there's plenty to do close by..

Lambrini Studios are cleaned daily, beds changed twice in a week...towels daily. The owners are fantastic and cannot do enough for you. The studios are really small (you'd need two) and basic but fine for a holiday in Parga - Parga is wonderful, plenty to do, fab beaches etc etc ...enjoy.

Ipswich, United...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Lambrini Studios

Thanks for that very helpfull whats the name of the place next door?..you say there is plenty to do could you bemore specific as we do like to be out and about....water parks , sight seeing, shopping...ect as we only usually stay on site for a day save a bit if money....sorry if this seems like 20 questions but its nice to hear personsl view's. ? X

Get answers to your questions about Parga
Recent Conversations