We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dracos Bar/Food

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Durham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Dracos Bar/Food

I've read that the bar at Dracos stays open until late. Do they also serve food until late and is it substantial or just snacks?

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,756 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dracos Bar/Food

We only ate at the bar one lunch time & had a salad and baguette, not overly impressed with the food. Think they had burgers & a few other choices. It was always very quiet in the evenings, at most only a couple of tables of people eating.

Hull,UK
Level Contributor
145 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dracos Bar/Food

snack meals only last year. Club sandwich nice. Bar very quiet when we were there last august, shame really as done very nicely with candles lit around pool

Warrington
Level Contributor
134 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dracos Bar/Food

The bar gets busier when people come back from eating in town, but gladly not overly so. We love having a nightcap here. Food, more than adequate for lunch, club sandwiches and salads are lovely.

Yorkshire
Level Contributor
462 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dracos Bar/Food

We had drinks around the pool during the day but a small glass of wine approx 125 ml 3.50 eu is expensive. We hardly saw anyone drinking very much during the day and never saw anyone drinking in the evening. The prices were expensive and they were very small measures. Shame really because the bar area is lovely but when you can get large glass of nice wine on the 'front' for 2 euros why would you stay around the bar and pay nearly twice as much when there is no atmosphere due to lack of customers. If it was my bar, I would have 'happy hours etc' to entice people to drink at the bar. I enjoyed the Dracos but felt it lacked something; it's only a small place but it felt quite impersonal.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dracos Bar/Food

That's a real shame about the bar on an evening as it was one of my bugbears last year at the Elena and I thought it would be different at the Dracos. I don't mind paying the prices. I just want an atmosphere and to get to know other guests at the hotel. Nevermind.

Warrington
Level Contributor
134 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dracos Bar/Food

I honestly think it is down to the guests. Last year lots of us used to meet up later in the evening. The kids played & we drank.

worcestershire
Level Contributor
213 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dracos Bar/Food

Well there will be four of us at the bar most nights, nice to finish off an evening chilling out with a nice night cap around a nicely lit pool. 5 weeks and counting yeah!

8. Re: Dracos Bar/Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 June 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Parga
Recent Conversations