We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is your favourite restaurant and why?

st helens
Level Contributor
308 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
What is your favourite restaurant and why?

Off to parga for the first time Sunday and was looking a couple of suggestions where to eat.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
299 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

Yannis is our favourite. The food is excellent and very reasonable. Aristotle the waiter tried to teach me nore Greek this year.

We also discovered La Barca this time. It is excellent for fish - we didn't try any of the meat dishes.

Whereever you eat you will are unlikely to have a bad meal.

UK
Level Contributor
221 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

Just got back from 2 weeks in Parga and not one bad meal! Favourites though: For location & atmosphere, Golfos on Piso Krioneri Beach, especially Monday, Wednesday & Friday (Live Music). For food, Dokos. Best meal of the whole holiday and the cheapest. Also Yannis (very friendly) and 5 Senses, which looks expensive but really isn't.

Somerset, United...
Level Contributor
718 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

I agree with Wendy50 that you are unlikely to find a bad meal in Parga. We also love Golfo and Yannis but were not overly impressed with 5 Senses (not much atmosphere and very limited menu when we were there last). Would also recommend Perivoli which is probably our joint favourite with Golfo Beach. Have a great time !

Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
198 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

Our favourites were Taverna Hani, Tzimos and Yiannis, hard to pick a favourite from them, all meals were lovely. Have a great holiday.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

We went to Taverna Thomas last night. It wad excellent. Think its Tzimas next door tonight.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
131 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

Talking of La Barca. The last time we were in Parga we used to eat next door in a taverna with Greek writing which looks like NEPTOZ or something. Any idea what it is called?

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
75 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

Having returned recently from two weeks in Paga, I must agree that we didn't have one bad meal. My first recommendation would be Yannis: excellent food, very good house wine, good portions, excellent service - especially from Aristotle and very reasonable prices. My second suggestion would be Taverna Krioneri again good food, good portions, good service and even cheaper wine. I would avoid the restaurants around the harbour front as to my mind they do not offer as good value. - Have a great holiday, wish we were coming back again with you.

York, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
996 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

I don't believe it we are going as well. Whats the chances of that happenning!!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

The one next door is called Petros we had a lot of meals there in June and each one was excellent. There is also Sideris a bit higher up.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
20 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: What is your favourite restaurant and why?

Our favourite without doubt is Sakis. The salmon linguini and lamb kleftiko are amazing. Dimitris and Vangelli really look after you (and Dad too).

If you are lucky enough to be there at the end of service, some nights they give you a treat and entertain you with Greek dancing in the street. Fantastic atmosphere!!

Get answers to your questions about Parga
Recent Conversations