We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rezi Hotel Parga

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Rezi Hotel Parga

Hi I am looking to book the Rezi for 2014. Looking at the options eg T.Cook. Thomson and Monarch, Monarch are looking best as they go from Birmingham, and state room option as a studio or hotel room, Descriptions from T.Cook and Thomsons are B&B only, but not clear if you can have a studio or the choice is just hotel room. Anyone travelled with T.Cook or Thomsons that can tell me if the room is a studio anyway, as we want to have a studio. Not been to Parga before, also can you get "plain English food" at the restaurants my husband only eats chops steak and chicken!!!

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

We went with Monarch to the Rezi in 2009, our first time to Parga. Booked for our 5th time next year, so that says it all! We had a 3rd floor studio overlooking the pool. Heard from people there that the breakfast was a bit boring. Better to have the option to make it in your room, & sit out on the balcony. Rooms good size with safe & aircon included.

As far as eating, there will be no problem, although we do usually eat Greek food. Did have a lovely steak at Toros, a steak restaurant. You will love Parga!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

Thank you Gracie, sounds as if my husband wont starve then! Have you always gone to Parga with Monarch? I am interested with flights going from Birmingham instead of travelling to Manchester, but have not had any holidays with Monarch before. Why are there so many comments about avoiding room 101 ? I hope this is not a studio if I book!

Edited: 29 July 2013, 20:25
Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,819 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

No only the first time. Last 3 times have been with Thomsons, either Gatwick or Manchester. Both are a fair distance from us in Scotland! Usually go the night before & stay in a park & fly hotel. Next year we are going to try Ryanair to Corfu, then ferry to Igoumenitsa then bus or taxi to Parga. We can fly from our own town of Prestwick.

Hadn't read about room 101, good ones were 510-514.

There was a thread recently about flights from Birmingham.

Workington, United...
Level Contributor
764 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

stayed at rezi 2 years ago booked b+b thro Thomas cook and got a studio room with fridge and hot plate thingy so could boil eggs for salads during the day. All flights are good or very bad imo depends if you are lucky/ un lucky just look at lesbos/skiathos last weekend about monarch!!!. would recommend the rezi 1 min walk to small beach 3 min walk to town beach and 5 min stroll to main area

birmingham uk
Level Contributor
132 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

Just got back. Was booked through Monarch, ended up with it being Cosmos and flew from Birmingham on Flybe! Flight was great-a 2 2 formation on the plabe rather than the 33 I am used to, and sooo much more leg room.

Mexborough, United...
Level Contributor
103 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

Stayed at The Rezi 3 years ago. Brilliant place but we were often the only guests in the bar after an evening in town. Hope it's a bit better now they've installed a big TV ?

Chorley, United...
Level Contributor
74 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

Hi, we went in June with Monarch/Cosmos (it's the same company) you can choose to book either a studio or a hotel room with bed and breakfast. We found the breakfast now to be very good, buffet style with good choice. A few years ago the breakfast was a set choice served on a tray.

We chose Cosmos this time because of the flight times, early morning departure means you arrive in Parga in the mid afternoon and depart after a leisurely breakfast. With Thomas Cook and Thomsons you do not arrive till late evening and then have to hang aroundtill mid afternoon for your departure. ( These are Manchester flights, don't know about Birmingham)

The hotel is very good both the studios and hotel rooms are excellent and are very clean, air conditioning is included in the price. The hotel is very conveniently situated for a stroll to town and the beaches, there are several excellent tavernas close by where you can get "english" food although we always eat Greek.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

whats the weather likeinjuly

Redcar
Level Contributor
171 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

Weather in July is generally very warm and sunny.

London
Level Contributor
424 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rezi Hotel Parga

Sunvilalso go to the Rezi and they fly from Manchester or Birmingham as well as Gatwick. Sunvil are a terrific company,much better than the average high street agent, and you will probably get better rooms as well. They cost a bit more but if you can wait until last minute you'll get a great deal and they use Germania to fly with, who are great. The reps, if you need one, are also of a very high standard and highly knowledgeable. (If I sound like I have shares in Sunvil I don't , I just think they are the best package operator to Greece by a long mile.)

Parga is fabulous and it iwll be very hot in July!

Edited: 02 May 2014, 14:00
Get answers to your questions about Parga