We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wasps!!!

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
47 reviews
Save Topic
Wasps!!!

Can anyone in Parga currently, tell us what the wasp and mozzie situation is like at the moment? Due out soon!

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Wasps!!!

Hi here now. mozzie's i not seen many been here a week and only been bite twice. wasps average.

Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wasps!!!

Hi here now. mozzie's i not seen many been here a week and only been bite twice. wasps average. There was a big storm tonight so might get more mozzie's.

Gosport, United...
Level Contributor
121 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wasps!!!

Wasps weren't too bad but there were loads of huge hornets where I was staying. If you don't flap they leave you alone.

Got bitten more than I ever have by mozzies though! Not one bite last year but this year was quite bad. I used repllant too - pesky little buggers!

South Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
119 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wasps!!!

I must be so unlucky. The mozzies have made a meal out of me even with repellent on and i've two wasp stings. Oh boy do those wasp stings hurt!

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
214 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wasps!!!

Thanks for replies, went to Corfu in July and was eaten alive by mozziies in spite of getting through 3 tins of repellent spray while I was there.

I'd better get some more wasp repellent too - sigh. Still never mind, I'm still looking forward to Parga, what's a few stings?

Edited: 13 September 2013, 17:50
6. Re: Wasps!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Parga