We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

aristidis gardens 17th 2014!!!

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
aristidis gardens 17th 2014!!!

Hi im flying out to parga on 17th july and its our first time :*) im not very fit so a little worried about the uphill walking, is it steep?.

Cant wait to get there and have a little ouzo do a little greek dancing and just relax ;*)

also were flying with small planet airlines and read lots of bad reviews has anyone used these before? ?

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: aristidis gardens 17th 2014!!!

Hi Kelly , where fly out also on the 17th from manchester we stayed at the harmony resort last July I believe your accomandation is just past ours we found the walk not to bad at all took about 15 mins to get to harbour front , we also flew with small planet and had no problems at all I checked most of the flights for a month going out from manchester and most of them where on time to be fair to themI also was a bit worried before we flew out but it was fine , there was no in flight movies ect came round with drinks and you could also get hot pizza slices, and sandwiches , and duty free ,,, what we did get last year was 20kg allowance when our tickets arrived but Olympic advertised it as 15 kg just wondering wether we get the same this year ,,,, might see you at the airport if you going from manchester best wishes tony

Level Contributor
321 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: aristidis gardens 17th 2014!!!

Hi tony . Were flying from gatwick but as were going the same time may see you around parga :*)

thanks for the info im not worried about long walks just struggle a little uphill with my breathing .

As of small planets i spoke to olympic and they said the problem last year was that they was getting told the wrong flight times and they seem to be running ok this year so fingers crossed we will be fine!!! Really looking forward to going...8 weeks today can't wait x

Level Contributor
321 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: aristidis gardens 17th 2014!!!

Also we have been told its 20k luggage by olympic it says on our booking form :*)))))

Warrington, United...
Level Contributor
171 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: aristidis gardens 17th 2014!!!

Let's hope we all get 20 kgs, I'm sure you will be fine walking back to your apts from the harbour the path was reasonably flat all the way more of a struggle in the mid day heat ,, we where lookin at going to the Aristides our selves hoping to have a walk round this year see what there like ,,might see you there tony

Level Contributor
169 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: aristidis gardens 17th 2014!!!

Thats good to hear. Well if you see a red haired woman sitting round the pool that looks like a lobster that will be me haha dint forget to say hi :*)

6. Re: aristidis gardens 17th 2014!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 May 2015, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Parga
Recent Conversations