We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parga Car Hire

Penarth, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Parga Car Hire

We are visiting Parga for the first time on 27th July and would like to hire a car for a few days. Does anyone know whether it is advisable to pre book from UK? I have seen recommendations for Parga Car Hire run by Sandra, but in case they have nothing available, are there any other reputable companies?

Thanks for your help.

Deb

Selby, United...
Level Contributor
841 posts
216 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parga Car Hire

Hi Debs

I would think that as you are going in high season it would be best to pre-book then you are sure of getting fixed up. i remember when we booked with Parga Car Hire the prices were not online but I emailed Sandra. She replied straight away with her excellent prices. The car was great and so was the service.

Hope this helps, Enjoy your holiday,

Jean

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parga Car Hire

We were booked to fly to Preveza on 8th June, pick up car and tour for two weeks. Sadly my Father is terminally ill and is going down hill fast. I am in the process of cancelling all my bookings and preparing a claim on my insurance.

www.economy car hire. £330, for a Focus for two weeks. Refunded in FULL including their normal £15 admin fee due to sad circumstances. !!!! will I book with them in future?....you bet.

I make no apologies for the "advert" they were brilliant.

Prestwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,833 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parga Car Hire

So sorry to hear about your father, have also had to cancel holiday to Parga in the past due to father's illness.

We are just back having used Sandra for the second time, booked in UK & did paperwork on arrival in Parga. Think you will have enough time yo book for end July.

Penarth, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parga Car Hire

I'm sorry to hear your sad news about your father WolvesManForEver but thank you so much for taking the time to post a reply to my question. Thanks also to Gracie & Jean - at least we have a choice of companies, having been caught out by a car hire company in Kefalonia, it makes you a bit wary! I think we will make a booking from the UK, just to be on the safe side.

Taunton, United...
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parga Car Hire

Thank you all for your kind thoughts. One thing for sure, we will be back there soon. Meantime hope you all have a great time. I will just keep looking at the Parga and Sivota web cams.....

6. Re: Parga Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Parga