We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parga in august

surrey
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Parga in august

Going to parga august 17 th at the alfa hotel Will it still be packed or slowing down

Chesterfield
Level Contributor
380 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parga in august

Packed!!! but don't let that put you off. It's also buzzing and everything is open and running in full season speed. I have never had trouble yet getting sunbeds on the beach, but I beach at Valtos, town beach may be a bit squashed. I've also never queued for a meal either but then if somewhere is full there is always somewhere else. Lots of options in Parga and nearly all brilliant.

Other more 'knowledgeables' will advise but I've arrived on that Sunday for the last couple of years and it is kind of the departure day for the Greeks and Italians who have come for the festival (the festival is the 15th) but as you're just arriving it won't be an issue. From Monday it will be just full but not bursting :-)

Spalding
Level Contributor
248 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parga in august

we have been going to parga for 10+ years now and have been in may and august. have to say we actually prefer august as its so much more "vibrant", may is nice as season is just getting started but I actually prefer august as the place really has a buzz about it - so many places to eat and drink so you will never have to wait to queue for anything, have to say since we found Parga in 2000 we have never found anywhere that comes close, enjoy!!!!

3. Re: Parga in august

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Parga