We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mara studios 2015

Which Parga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Blackpool
Level Contributor
244 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Mara studios 2015

Hi booked last month for end June beg July next year at the Mara we have previosly stayed at the rezi and the alpha but decided to try s/c for a change done lots of other times in kefalonia Crete thassos and lefkada but not in parga anyway my main question is does anyone know the cost of air con at these studios? Any info welcome thanks

Lancashire, United...
Level Contributor
489 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mara studios 2015

Hi. We stayed there last year. Was €100 for two weeks.

They are in a great location and the owners are very hospitable.

Enjoy!

Sharon

Abertridwr, United...
Level Contributor
411 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mara studios 2015

Hi, I only paid 80 euro for two weeks when I was there just two weeks ago.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
244 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mara studios 2015

Thanks for info having stayed at the Alfa know the studios and we only really use as a base sleep shower etc position more important to us rather have the extra to spend on meals drinks etc but feel air-conditioning is a necessity

Abertridwr, United...
Level Contributor
411 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mara studios 2015

Hi there, just one tip about Mara studios, all or most of the showers are hand held which doesn't suit everybody and certainly wouldn't have suited my wife's so I purchased from Amazon a suction holder for the shower head for the princely sum of two pounds and it worked perfectly.

Blackpool
Level Contributor
244 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Mara studios 2015

Thanks for that tip we actually bought for our holiday in June this year in lefkas took with us but were surprised as shower head was secured to a fully tiled cubicle you can never tell! Anyway we will be sure to take to the Mara thanks again

London
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Mara studios 2015

Just read the above posts, and went straight onto Amazon and purchased one, £2.01 free P&P, we have also stayed at Mara and other places in Greece where the shower is not fixed to the wall. I did not even know you could buy them. Thanks so much for this tip, so nice not to have to soak the whole room when holding the shower, which I do anyway.. lol

St Helens, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Mara studios 2015

Hi jeff

Do you have shares in amazon? We have heard all about 'the shower suction thing' haha we may have to invest ourselves! Cant wait to be reunited in parga next year, we missed it soooo much this year x

Abertridwr, United...
Level Contributor
411 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Mara studios 2015

Bev and Jo I'm now slowly becoming known as the Welsh "Del Boy" !! Lol thinking about selling them outside Bacchus obviously I'll give you a little discount if you want them ha-ha xx

London
Level Contributor
1,426 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Mara studios 2015

Hi Jeff, I will be your "cockney sidekick" and will stand outside next to the man spray painting and selling them to everyone who is watching him, I will earn a fortune, may even cut you in on a percentage of my takings. You never know we could have our future holidays to Parga free of charge. Always wanted to be an entrepreneur!!! Can you imagine searching the luggage at the airport and them seeing a couple of hundred of the things!!! lol Jo

Edited: 29 July 2014, 19:33
Abertridwr, United...
Level Contributor
411 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Mara studios 2015

Hi Jo Jo are you sure you only bought one from Amazon and not one hundred? Lol!!

Get answers to your questions about Parga