We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tavernas near Parga Princess?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Tavernas near Parga Princess?

Hi

Can anyone recommend places to eat close to Parga Princess? For most of holiday will head into town but eg on first night would like to walk just 2-3 minutes to get an evening meal.

Thanks very much (am travelling first week in September)

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tavernas near Parga Princess?

There's a hotel just up from Parga Princess on the main road, but we looked at the menu and there wasn't much traditional Greek food on it.

If you walk down towards the harbour from Parga Princess, I think the first place you come to is Filomila's. This is not traditional Greek either, more 'ristorante'.

I'd say this was more than a 2-3 minute walk.

Just past Filomila's there's a few more places to eat.

Three Plane Trees,

Sakis is always busy, people waiting outside for tables.

Your apartments have fab views over Valtos Beach.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tavernas near Parga Princess?

I think the hotel I mentioned above is called Alea Resort.

We stayed at Maria Eleni apartments, opposite Alea Resort and quite a few people said they enjoyed the food in Alea - lamb chops etc but no moussaka, stifado.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tavernas near Parga Princess?

Very grateful, thank you!

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
8,997 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tavernas near Parga Princess?

This also may be useful:

There is a very steep road down (right) just after Parga Princess Apartments down to Valtos Beach - it's signposted.

Or you can walk down a bit further to where the road splits into 3:

turn right for an easier way down to Valtos Beach) .

straight on down to the castle and harbour front - partly pedestrianised and the quickest way onto the sea front (and the tavernas I've mentioned)

left for the road into Parga (long way round on foot)

5. Re: Tavernas near Parga Princess?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Parga
Recent Conversations