We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire

Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,952 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire

Hi everyone Got tickets on Saturday now feels like we are really going only 10 more days. Have noticed Greekstone & CBR recommended on this site. In our booklet with our tickets Europcar are offering 3 days for £49.99 I know this will be a small engine but has anyone used these before and if so your comments please.

Lyn

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire

Sorry Lyn, I haven't used them. I can't remeber that they have an office in Skala, maybe worth contacting them to see if they charge to deliver (if you haven't already). Have a great holiday.

Mentioned in this post
Skala
Skala
Cephalonia, Greece
Worcestershire...
Level Contributor
1,952 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire

Thanks Mybelle I would think they are connected to Thomsons as that is who we are going with although we booked with First Choice. We usually wait until we get there but it seemed a good price.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire

It is a very good price indeed. Might be worth checking about the delivery fee, if it's through the tour operator I'd be surprised if there was one.

4. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 November 2009, 06:19