We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

karteri apartments

UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
karteri apartments

Hi there,

I wonder if anyone could help and advise me.

I am looking at booking the Karteri Apts in Fiskardo and although they look absolutely beautiful in the brochure I cannot find any reviews on TA (I am a great believer in reading reviews before going ahead)

Any info would be most appreciated.

Thanks

makas:-)

UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: karteri apartments

Please does anyone know od these apartments?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: karteri apartments

Hi,

I don't know these apartments myself but I have managed to find a review on them for you. Don't know if you've already seen it.

holidays-uncovered.co.uk/greece/kefalonia/fi…

UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: karteri apartments

Thank u so very much MyBelle2

UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: karteri apartments

Well thats it ......all booked and countdown to when we go, 14 weeks to be precise .....(far too long away!!!!!, I cannot wait!!!!)

I booked with a lovely greek guy called Dimitri who was so helpful and gave me the rundown on the apats which sound beautiful.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: karteri apartments

Glad you got sorted out and hope you have a nice holiday.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: karteri apartments

Hi

I think that you will have booked through Ionian Island Holidays. We have travelled with them twice and they are a great company - we stay at kalokeri apts. Kateri apts are by the Fiscardo harbour above the Captain's Table restaurant (we always eat there on the first night).

If the standard of accomodation is anything like Kalokeri then you will be happy.

BTW - if you get the chance to go on the boat trip they offer then do - it is fantastic. It is run by Jamie in his restored caique, he is a marine biologist. Marine life is collected and placed in his on board acquarium, everything returned to the sea alive. We snorkelled with him and he showed us all sorts. Lunch and drinks are provided, the trip isn't cheap but worth every cent. www.ioniandiscoveries.com

Elli's is a great taverna, it isn't right on the harbour front but on the sea shore, it is much cheaper and the food much better (turn left from the Captain's Table) www.fiskardo-ellis.gr Have a great holiday, if you want to know about beaches ect then let me know.

UK
Level Contributor
244 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: karteri apartments

Very many thanks for your help alibaba

I will keep you posted

makas

8. Re: karteri apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 December 2009, 05:16