We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to travel Cephalonia to Corfu

brisbane australia
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How to travel Cephalonia to Corfu

Any ideas of how to travel in most direct route from Cephalonia to Corfu in October

Mary

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How to travel Cephalonia to Corfu

Try Olympic Airlines, they look like they fly from Kefalonia to Corfu, though it's not very frequent. I can't find any ferries.

brisbane australia
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: How to travel Cephalonia to Corfu

Thanks but I can't find a direct flight for the date required, all go via Athens with long airport waits. Did you see any that were direct?

MMS

canada
Level Contributor
85 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How to travel Cephalonia to Corfu

http://www.ferries.gr/booking/

Hi Mary,

Try the above site. If you click on "Domestic Ferries", it should bring you to this site: paleologos.forth-crs.gr/english/npgres.exe…

As another option/alternative (and I don't know if this is better, but it's something to think about), you might need to head back to Killini or Patra from Cephalonia and then look to see if you can find a boat to take you from there to Corfu (most likely Patra, I don't believe a boat leaves from the Killini port in the Pelopponese). Another possibility is see if you can get to Igoumenitsa (mainland, north) and take a ferry from there.

Hope some of these suggestions help! Take a look at a map of Greece (especially the Ionian Sea side) to help you visualize where you'd be).

Good luck!

travelbug ;-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How to travel Cephalonia to Corfu

No, all the one's I found had one stop.

5. Re: How to travel Cephalonia to Corfu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 December 2009, 05:18