We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice on Skala hotels pls

UK
2 posts
Save Topic
advice on Skala hotels pls

Hi, We are visiting Cephalonia in september for 2 weeks. we will have a car the whole time & want to mix exploring with chilling on a nice sandy beach. so far i'm thinking wk 1 somewhere around Skala and then staying wk 2 at Emilisse (Fiskardo) as we really love the look of the hotel & are passionate about food (sounds like some good restaurants in that area). Dilema is where to stay around Skala - i've been looking & nothing has appealed yet. we're not into massive resort hotels. any advice very gratefully received. thanks.

milano
Level Contributor
190 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: advice on Skala hotels pls

most hotels in skala have co-operation with tour operators.if you want to book independent have a look in booking.com.

have a lot nice hotels of skala with good prices.

also i will suggest you to look for a villa.there is a lot beautiful villas around skala.

Edited: 15 March 2010, 14:40
London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: advice on Skala hotels pls

There are no hotels in Skala that are probably like the Emelisse. I'd say the best ones to look at would be:

Nine Muses Hotel 7 Apts

Villa Costa apts

Regina dell'Acqua Hotel

Hope these are of some help to you.

UK
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: advice on Skala hotels pls

Thank you :o)

4. Re: advice on Skala hotels pls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2010, 05:19