We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

White rocks hotel, lassi

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
White rocks hotel, lassi

Does anyone know if the rooms at the white rocks hotel have tea and coffee making facilities? It is not very clear from their website but I am sure I have read somewhere on TA that a kettle is provided. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can't cope without my coffee!!!

West Sussex
Level Contributor
4 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

We stayed here last year when just reopened after their refurb. First night in a hotel room we had a kettle but no tea/coffee making materials, so you could bring coffee from home or buy from local shop. Next night we moved to a bungalow and had no kettle or tea/coffee making facilities here. When we wanted a coffee outside of being in the main dining room where it is free, we paid for them at the bars. Might be worth sending the hotel a email to check.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

Thanks for that. Thought it was a bit of a grey area so I will email the hotel to check. Did you like the hotel? It has very good reviews but I would appreciate your opinion.

Thanks again

Liverpool
Level Contributor
634 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

I'd be interested too as am staying at White Rocks in May.

Cambs
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

Just got a reply from the hotel as I wanted to know the answer to this question too and they say that there are kettles provided in the main hotel guestrooms. So as has already been said, probably not in the bungalows, only if you are in the main hotel. I go in a couple of weeks and can't wait!

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

Having problems emailing the hotel but you have answered my question really! Glad I wasn't the only one who wondered about this! Hope you all have a great holiday and the hotel is as nice as it looks. Would be interested to know how it goes and thanks again for your help. I have to wait til September!

Liverpool
Level Contributor
634 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

I'll post a review on my return. I'm staying in one of the bungalow rooms and will be there for a week in May.

Lancaster, United...
Level Contributor
377 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

That would be really helpful, thanks. Have a great holiday

Cambs
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

Just over a week to wait for me now! Have just seen a picture taken of the beach yesterday on the hotels facebook page and it looks glorious!

By the way, that is how I contacted the hotel with a private message and they answered very promptly, so if you have any more questions and are on FB that might be an easier option than email.

Hope you have a good time lindie_h, might see you there!

I will definitely be writing a review on my return too.

JM

Edited: 27 April 2013, 11:12
Lincs
Level Contributor
18 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

They will reply but can take up to a week. You may think this is unacceptable, but although everyone speaks English, I'm not sure how many can write it. I can speak a bit of Greek but I can't write a single word in the Greek Alphabet. Their FB page is a good place to leave quick queries but a more complicated enquiry is best done via email

Kent
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: White rocks hotel, lassi

We've just returned home from White Rocks. There is a kettle but you need to provide your own tea & coffee.

Brilliant hotel - hope you enjoy your stay

Carol