We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The airport

Hope Valley, United...
Level Contributor
921 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
The airport

Please can someone tell me how to complain to tripadvisor as I have had made several responses to a post which I felt gave an inaccurate review of Kefalonia airport? The poster has obviously reported the opposing/ balancing responses and had them removed! I would like to know what the point of "forum" is if it can't be open and honest. How do I challenge this for the sake of stating an opinion!

Lansdale...
Level Contributor
156 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: The airport

Saint Jennya70 - I think it's called censorship in some countries.

Just keep posting, the majority of the Cephalonia forum know whose views are balanced and fair, whose are a bit of fun and whose are complete tosh!

I really can not wait to experience the airport, all part of the fun.

Keep sharing the knowledge........

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: The airport

Jenny, the "idiot" has started another thread now moaning about Lassi and the hotel "he was told to stay in". It's a shame that inoffensive posts were removed, but that is unfortunately the way TA works when people can hit that button for the sheer heck of it. No doubt the idiot will hit the button when he receives further replies that he doesn't agree with.

Mentioned in this post
Lassi
Lassi
Cephalonia, Greece
Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: The airport

Hi Jennya70

Hopefully someone else can give some more practical advise but for what it's worth I think the realistic answer is "you can't"

My posts were removed too because of 'harassment' never harassed anyone in my life! Merely pointed out that the OP was prone to negative contributions which is true.

Totally disillusioned with TA. It's becoming a joke, no doubt this will be removed too, hey ho

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: The airport

It does seem on some occasions recently that the lunatics are running the asylum here.

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: The airport

Hi

Totally agree, as everyone is entitled to their own opinions based on experience. The poster

has some very strong views regarding Kefalonia Airport, but I'm sure many people watching

this unfold today can see through the posters anger knowing their own experience to have been

generally good.

I am due to pass through this airport in a few days time and am not at all concerned. Glass

half full, not half empty.

Hope Valley, United...
Level Contributor
921 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: The airport

Cheers Your Honour and GB - I suppose I have just never experienced this before. I genuinely try to give honest appraisals and fair ones and am disappointed that TA has not recognised this! oh well I am looking forward to my Kefalonia airport experience and so are my kids! We always take refreshments with us (if required) or visit the local taverna. Being a nervous flyer I love the airport as I can go through passport control at the last minute and board my plane almost straight away. I am not holidaying at the airport, I am experiencing this wonderful island!

Lancashire
Destination Expert
for Fiscardo
Level Contributor
2,049 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: The airport

You lucky thing Beverley!

I'm sure your glass will be full to overflowing in no time at all! Have a great time but don't fall over and bleed all over the pavement :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: The airport

Thanks, I'll try not to!

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: The airport

Beverley, I agree with you, but it's when people have what they consider to be a "bad" experience and then try their hardest to dissuade people from visiting the island just because they feel they had a less than perfect experience, that's when you have to try to add some level of balance to the rant ( and it was a rant from him). He has made some very derrogatory comments about the island and the way it is "run" and there is no need for that. It's just annoying that both sides are not now represented on that closed thread as he appears to have had any posts that conflict with his opinions removed.

Hope Valley, United...
Level Contributor
921 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: The airport

Beverley

have a fantastic time!! I have no doubt you will!

Get answers to your questions about Cephalonia