We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding

Colchester, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding

My partner and I are currently looking to get married in Kefalonia in June 2015 and would like to know if anyone could recommend somewhere in Agia Efimia or around this area for a reception venue. It will not be a big wedding, only around 30 guests. We have found some lovely venues down the south of the Island, however ideally would prefer the wedding to be around Agia Efimia as this is the part of the Island we (personally) prefer.

Any help or suggestions would be muchly appreciated.

Thank you! :-)

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,672 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding

Hi again,

see your other thread for my Agia Efimia suggestions.

Another popular place is Assos that is used often with some great backdrops for photos.

Bob

Kefalonia
Level Contributor
28 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding

I would recommend you contact Rachael from Cephalonia Concierge.

Rachael is lovely and has done quite a few weddings in Agia Efimia. She will give you great advice.

http://www.cephaloniaconcierge.com/

Good luck!

xxx

Edited: 09 November 2013, 12:08
Jersey
Level Contributor
57 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding

Look at Odyssey Hotel, Agia Efimia, amazing location with all rooms facing the sea and the island of Ithaca. Greek family owned and run by the owner's son and daughter and the majority of the people working there are from Agia Efimia. We found them to be lovely genuine people and just so proud to live on this beautiful island and recommend places to visit, etc. Check out their website, there are pictures of weddings held there and they look amazing. There are only 22 rooms all with memory foam mattresses, modern bath/shower rooms and couch with coffee table, arm chair etc. We stayed in September and are going back next year even though we usually go to a different part of Kefalonia every year but we were so impressed with this hotel and the wonderful people working there. What you see on the website does not even do it justice. Hope all works out for you both and you have an amazing wedding no matter where you choose. By the way the hotel is a five minute walk from all the restaurants in the village and they are great.. Cannot wait to go back next year.

4. Re: Wedding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 November 2014, 06:21