We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kefalonia at Easter

manchester
Level Contributor
22 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Kefalonia at Easter

Got back from Kefalonia at the weekend, i cannot bare the thought of waiting another yearn. whats lourdas like in easter? Weather good? Tavernas open?? i want to go back!!

UK
Level Contributor
593 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kefalonia at Easter

Easter is tricky..we go as we have a villa..this year was the first time we could fly directly..we usually have to fly to Athens..most tavernas aren't open yet..although you will find Lorraine's magic hill open in lordas..places in argostoli and others scattered around..you wont starve..water is cold..weather can be sunny but a chill in the shade. We love it as it isn't too hot to explore..walk around in ancient Sami..up the hill in asos etc.. Just you and dog walkers in their puffy jackets on the beach. Oh and you can get amazing thunderstorms at night and wake up to find your sunlounger s in the pool!

staffordshire
Level Contributor
1,292 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kefalonia at Easter

easy jet realeased air fares to day to Kefalonia next year you could pick up a bargain

'

UK
Level Contributor
593 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kefalonia at Easter

easter school holiday flight for £400 for 4 of us! not bad.. shame for the first year in 7 we are not going this easter

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,502 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kefalonia at Easter

Greek Easter different dates to UK. Big parties etc.

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
509 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kefalonia at Easter

Greek Easter is the same time as the UK next year, Easter Monday is the 21st April. We were here this year for Easter and it was a fantastic experience, shame we'll miss it next year, we don't fly till the 23rd. Never mind, it's a one way flight, so we will have many more Easters to enjoy the wonderful atmosphere, reverence and celebrations once we FINALLY become full-time residents.

Edited: 08 September 2013, 15:39
Stockport, United...
Level Contributor
513 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kefalonia at Easter

Have you reached the stage of counting the days yet? Bet you can't wait.

All the best for your new life in Kef!

Bolton, United...
Level Contributor
509 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kefalonia at Easter

Thank you. Not got round to counting the days yet, but I know I have 60 more shifts at work till I retire lol!!

8. Re: Kefalonia at Easter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2014, 05:18