We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flight from Athens to Cephalonia in June 2014

Surrey
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Topic
Flight from Athens to Cephalonia in June 2014

Good Morning

Could anyone advise is there are flights from Athens to Cephalonia on a Tuesday? We are combining this trip with a visit to Istanbul and have already reserved hotels so ideally want to travel from Athens on a Tuesday in June 2014. I cannot find any details of flight schedules for summer 2014 and it is delaying me making any further travel plans. Advice on flight schedules from Athens would be appreciated.

Thank you

Madison

Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Cephalonia
Cephalonia
Ionian Islands, Greece
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
893 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Flight from Athens to Cephalonia in June 2014

Have a look at Aegean Airways, they have schedules out for next year

Devizes, United...
Level Contributor
40,216 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flight from Athens to Cephalonia in June 2014

Hi there

This is the website for Athens airport and its domestic flights to the islands. Run your cursor over any island, wait for the yellow line, then click for schedules. It doesn't look like they have 2014 times posted yet, so keep checking it. You can also go to Olympic's website and sign up for flight releases if your dates aren't available on there yet

aia.gr/traveler/…

Edited: 24 October 2013, 18:20
Mentioned in this post
Athens
Athens
Attica, Greece
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
893 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flight from Athens to Cephalonia in June 2014

Sorry , ignore earlier message, the flight I was looking at was to Lesvos

Surrey
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Flight from Athens to Cephalonia in June 2014

Thank you for the information, I will keep checking with Olympic. Hopefully soon they will release their summer 2014 timetable.

Madison

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
11,213 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flight from Athens to Cephalonia in June 2014

Olympic are being (have been?) taken over by Aegean Airways so that may cause problems with the websites if they rename Olympic.

Bob

6. Re: Flight from Athens to Cephalonia in June 2014

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2014, 04:19