We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lassi restaurants

UK
Level Contributor
303 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Lassi restaurants

This year we are staying B&B and I'd like to read restaurant reviews before we go so I've some idea where to try first in the evening. Teenage daughter with very hungry husband in tow so I don't want to traipse back and forth looking for hours. I'm staying at Dionysos Village Resort so we're at the start of resort.

Any links to maps of restaurants in Lassi? Can anyone tell me which good restaurants are closer to where the hill up to Dionysos joins the main road as I would hate to find the best one was closest on the last day of the holiday. I want good portions of quality food and sensible prices as there are 3 of us. I'm not after anything exclusive with pretty plates of very little. Thanks

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,929 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lassi restaurants

Hi gorgeous,

Have a look at this map by bigcol. It is a bit out of date but is still an excellent map of Lassi

lassiinformation.webs.com/apps/photos/photo…

Here is a link to reviews of Lassi restaurants

tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurants-g644214-Lassi_…

Hope this is a good starting point.

Bob

Chester
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lassi restaurants

Hi,

the only one that sticks in my mind was Butlers, we had a good meal and reasonable price.

Keith.

Edited: 13 April 2014, 12:47
Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
653 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lassi restaurants

We have visited Lassi many times, and will be back again on 3rd June.

Last year our best meals were at the Blue Sky restaurant and the Ionio.

We will as usual try as many different restaurants as possible, but these 2 will be our 1st

ports of call. I can almost taste the Kleftiko !

Level Contributor
3,500 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lassi restaurants

Basically when you come down to the main road you will turn right towards all the restaurants, the first being Zorbas on the left. After Tzogias & San Lorenzo there's a gap till you reach Retseto(left) & Blue Sky(right) all the others are either side of the road from here. Our favourites are Retseto, Nefeli, San Lorenzo & Blue Sky. Enjoy Lassi there's plenty of choice

UK
Level Contributor
303 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lassi restaurants

Hi everyone. Bob, that's just the sort of map I was after. I know the strip well but not what most of the restaurants are called. I'll start some homework. Also does anyone know a good place overlooking the sea for dinner in the area (not the beach bar at Makris Gialos). Many thanks.

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,929 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Lassi restaurants

Hi again,

As bigcol sadly no longer contributes, some tavernas on the map may well have changed names (and ownership?) over the last couple of years.

Enjoy your time.

Bob

Level Contributor
3,500 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Lassi restaurants

We get the window tables in Retseto, overlooking Med hotel to the sea

Level Contributor
3,500 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Lassi restaurants

Bob's correct Mystic Gusto is now Tzogias

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
653 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Lassi restaurants

Have a look at the grand view cocktail bar, for some wonderful views, sunsets and not forgetting drinks !

last year he had a very basic menu of grilled food, and hopefully has improved it this year.

The climb up starts next to the snack bar on the right as you walk along the strip, it was well signposted last year.

If the food is still too basic then just enjoy the view with a cocktail or two. You will be glad you made the effort to walk up the hill.

10. Re: Lassi restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:16