We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Dafni Skala

Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Dafni Skala

Hello

We are off to Kefalonia on 11th May for a week in a villa can't wait, although I can find no detail on the villa other than the Holiday Company's website, no reviews nothing!

Hoping someone here knows of it?

The villa is on the Poros road approx 3 minute drive from skala.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

Hi here's a map showing the villa (top right) in relation to Skala and distances http://goinggreek.info/skala_north_map.html

Driven past it many times..........it's in a fabulous spot with stunning views.

Level Contributor
8 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

Thank you so much

Derby, United...
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

So how was Dafni Villa? We are heading there later in the summer

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,662 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

Hi Colin and welcome,

Zummerzet81 rarely visits the forum so it would be better to send him a personal message (PM). Click on his name in blue. You will then be on "his" page. Down the left-hand side is an envelope. Click on this and you can send him a message and he will be alerted to it in his normal email account. he can reply to you the same way.

Hope this helps and apologies if you knew all this.

Enjoy Kefalonia

Bob

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

I spent a week at Villa Dafni from 15th June with my family. It is a beautiful villa in a wonderful location. The villa was spotless and had an amazing view straight out to sea. We saw turtles swimming past from the patio several times during our stay and also saw dolphins. We had a pool man visit daily to clean the pool and outside areas, and a cleaner came daily to empty the bins and clean the villa. This was all carried out to a very high standard. The bed linen and towels were changed 3 times during the course of the week. The villa is spacious, comfortable and furnished to a good standard. The kitchen is well equipped. A couple of little problems we had on arrival were fixed as soon as we reported them. We had a wonderful holiday and we would have no hesitation to stay here again. A car is essential, but you are only a 5 min drive to either Skala or Poros. The only complaint I do have is regarding the car hire company Enterprise. We had 2 cars booked with our holiday and they tried to convince me we were only entitled to 1 despite me having a copy of an e mail to confirm the booking. The thomson rep had to sort this out for us. Also they inspected the cars on return and told me there was nothing to pay, and then debited my credit card with an amount a day later without notification or explanation. I am in discussion with Thomson at the moment regarding this matter, but just beware. In hindsight I should have got them to sign something to confirm there was nothing to pay when I returned the vehicles, but I stupidly trusted them. I am sure you will have a wonderful time at Villa Dafni and enjoy your holiday there.

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

Hi was wondering dose the villa have a safe ?

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

Hello, we are going to Villa Dafni very soon and I was wondering if you could tell me whether it has a safe please?

Thanks very much

Diane

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,662 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

Hi Lee and Diane. Welcome to you both.

Carole E, who has written about her time at the Villa above does not come on the forum very often. The best idea is to send her a personal message and she will be alerted to it in he normal emails.

To do this, click on he name in blue. This will bring up her page. Part way down on the left is an envelope. Click on the envelope and you can send her a message.

Hope this is some help.

Bob

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

Hi Disne.....I had a direct contact email for Thomson customer service from when I was trying to sort a katelios property location earlier in the year.

I dropped then an email to ask the Q re the safe....I've had a reply just now & they're checking with their Skala Resort team and then they'll come back with a reply.

Hopefully one way or another we'll get to know :)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
3 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Villa Dafni Skala

Thank-you very much for your help, it's much appreciated.

Regards,

Diane