We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat hire

New Forest, United...
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Boat hire

Hello all from sunny kefalonia!

We are enjoying a wonderful holiday. Just wondered where people recommend hiring a small motor boat from, either Scala or Argostoli? We would like to have it for the day, and see some beautiful little beaches etc, and swim off the boat. Is scala or Argostoli best for this please?

Thank you!

UK
Level Contributor
588 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat hire

You can hire them in Katelios I know.. Not far from skala

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,117 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat hire

Hi Rachel,

This link might be a bit out of date but lists all (?) the boat hire sites on the island

agni.gr/kefalonia_travel_guide/kefalonia_exp…

I personally prefer to hire from Agia Efimia and motor North, or Fiscardo and motor South. Several small beaches and coves, many accessible only by boat.

Bob

UK
Level Contributor
879 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat hire

You can hire them from Lourdas beach (or at least in previous years you could)

Edited: 25 June 2014, 17:17
Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
10,117 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Boat hire

Cheers Simon! I forgot to check for that one on the previous link. Perhaps this is more up to date

agni.gr/kefalonia_travel_guide/…index.asp

It's by the same people!

Bob

5. Re: Boat hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 June 2015, 06:17