We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding on the Beach

UK
Level Contributor
178 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding on the Beach

Hi all, hope you can help, I have been designated wedding planner for my sons wedding. They have a few 'must haves' as follows :- Greece or Cyprus, Easter or Summer hols, ceremony on beach (part of hotel or close by) - 12.00 - 13.00 hrs, followed by sit down meal for around 20 people, then would like a bbq and live band on beach early evening. Guests around 20 - preferably able to stay at hotel aswell. Either b & b or all inclusive. Look forward to hearing from you

UK
Level Contributor
846 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding on the Beach

Kefalonia is well known for weddings and if you search this forum there are quite a few topics on this.

I have never seen a wedding on a beach though.; sorry...

Suffolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Cephalonia
Level Contributor
9,895 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding on the Beach

Hi Sharon,

I'm no expert on Greek weddings but the following wedding planners have had positive feedback in the past.

http://www.cephaloniaconcierge.com/

http://www.mygreekwedding.gr/

Many people engage the services of a planner not least because they know which originals of documents you need to have and which, if any, need to be translated into Greek

Easter is early next year (April 6th) and many hotels will not have started for the season. Also the weather will be very unreliable.

Hope this helps a bit

Bob

Preston, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding on the Beach

We get married in Kefalonia two weeks tomorrow and have used My Greek Wedding as our wedding planners. We first contacted them early last year telling them exactly what we wanted and they have been marvelous. If we have contacted them with any queries, Teresa has e mailed us straight back. Getting everything translated into Greek has been nowhere near as difficult as I thought it would be. The website for My Greek Wedding is very imformative too.

milano
Level Contributor
190 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding on the Beach

There are a lot weddings in the beach of skala every year.I heard that tui will make a stand in the beach front of symposium restaurant next year which serve for weddings.If you want more details send email in symposium restaurant.

5. Re: Wedding on the Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 July 2015, 05:17